Arts & Crafts Fall 2023 merch collection is inspired by a place where we’ve all spent a lot of time over the last few years: Our home. Before the iPod, before the Walkman and portable stereos, music was played in the home. This is a celebration of those who still turn it up loud enough for the neighbours to hear!This design is by Gillian Goerz (@gilliangdotcom) and is an homage to Wayne Reuben’s iconic paintings for Toronto’s Honest Ed's department store.
Illustration by Gilian Goerz
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Nicaragua, Honduras or El Salvador
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
|LENGTH (cm)||WIDTH (cm)|